Sunday, October 6, 2013

Out Of This World

the Cure - Out Of This World


turtle neck crop top ASOS, race queen pinafore 0-Mighty, the Coltrane boot Jeffrey Campbell, backpack The Editor's Market

When we think back to all this and I'm sure we will
Me and you, here and now
Will we forget the way it really is
Why it feels like this and how?

And we always have to go I realize
We always have to say goodbye
Always have to go back to real lives

But real lives are the reason why
We want to live another life
We want to feel another time
Another time...

13 comments:

  1. you look awesome as always! looove the dress <3
    and amazing photos, too! xx

    beautiful garbage
    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/beautifulgarbagefashion
    poppyleeandjackie.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pinafore :)

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit, and perfect song choice <3

    Cute to the Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (431), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aurora, you look perfect! I haven't seen your blog for a long time, so I'm glad that I'm here today and I see this awesome outfit! I love this beautiful dress, bag and hat! You're really awesome and stylish girl! Lov ya <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pinafore aurora!!
    oreleona.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite songs, and bands. Love the outfit too.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy wow! No one has ever made me want one of those hats more than you. It is officially on the 'to buy' list. - Tea For Two

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving comments.