Monday, April 1, 2013

Untrust Us

Crystal Castles - Untrust Us

 

purple vest Romwe, frayed denim shorts The Editor's Market, creepers T.U.K.

I always wanted a pair of black frayed high waist denim shorts, this pair is probably the best I could have, no exaggeration. From The Editor's Market (again, they are awesome).

And it's finally April, for me it's the most hideous month. Living in Canton, sunshine is the rarest thing in spring, everything is wet and everything smells rotten, everywhere seems freaking cramped, spring is just one depressing season. And not to mention the traditional tomb sweeping, I don't refuse to tend and visit my grandfathers and ancestors' graves at all but I can't bear the crowd and some annoying relatives. They piss me off, big time.

but if I can make it through this week, I will be so fucking happy, because summer is coming! This summer is gonna be awesome (wait I think I say this every single year but it always ended up boring but no prob I just want to see sunshine and my bitches). 

ps I won't update this blog that much this month because of the weather and I have so much shit to manage.

10 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving comments.