Tuesday, March 26, 2013

You said to be cool, but I'm already coolest.



stars and stripes shirt c/o The Editor's Market, tank top Pull&Bear, sneakers Converse, backpack c/o The Editor's Market


If you love backpacks and high waist shorts as much as I do, you should take a look at The Editor's Market. They have the coolest & highest high waist shorts (pants too) and the cutest backpacks, I also like their shirts, just so much good stuff, love this store. 

This backpack just becomes my favourite bag, gonna carry it everywhere. And I will make some more outfit posts with this stars and stripes shirt this summer, I promise I will never let you down, please stay tuned!

By the way, I'm now on both facebook and Ask.fm (formspring is shutting down, wtf), you can send me friend requests and questions.
 

10 comments:

  1. I love that backpack! I bought one this january and now I barley use another bags. They're just so comfortable.
    Awesome look, Aurora ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Awesome. Not a huge fan of the flag fad but I haven't seen it like this in a button up so I like it anyway.


    http://www.syntheticaudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I love your shirt! Editor's Market has the greatest stuff xx

    sartorialust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!!!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo! awesome top<3

    http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore this outfit, especially the backpack <3
    Thanks for the tip about Editor's Market, I've never heard of it before!

    XOXO
    Cherry Jade

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving comments.