Tuesday, February 12, 2013

for everything a reason

 Carina Round - For Everything a Reason




evil face sweater UNIF from Dolls Kill, nevermind plaid maxi skirt UNIF from Nast Gal, boots Dr. Martens


Happy Chinese new year, gung hei fat choi (恭喜發財 is my favourite word for new year).

I love Chinese new year but I'm hating it, besides meeting lots of people and getting asked million questions I don't even wanna hear, the negative is all these familiar faces, the vibe and alcohol really hype me up, it makes me talk too much shit and being a total fool. I must learn to stop. (wow actually I'm learning really fast, I typed about 1000 extra words and then I deleted them, what a huge step I'm taking.)

I went to my grandma's yesterday, I grew up there, my cousin took these photos. The neighbourhood means a lot to me. 

There're lots of things I'd remember forever, but I can never go back.

13 comments:

  1. I love that skirt more than most things at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy fuck!
    you have no idea how much i love you<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So in love with this outfit! I love that skirt!

    fashionlei styled

    ReplyDelete
  4. you chose a perfect setting for your photos.
    Happy new year aurora :) keep taking those huge steps!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so cool!
    I saw you on lookbook, i really loved your blog and style !
    Your new reader :)

    Katerina K from myneonrock.blogspot.com

    Happy Valentines ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am oh-my-god-ding all over that skirt. It's just... Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is lovely and so is your blog! Such a huge fan already :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. well..what can i say.. i love Unif, Dollskill and Nasty Gal so... you're perfect!
    love this outfit so much
    and you have such a lovely blog, i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving comments!