Wednesday, May 30, 2012

You will see...

t-shirt Romwe, shorts Bershka, boots Dr.Martens

 plaid shirt Zara, Nirvana tank top H&M, boots Dr.Martens

boots Dr.Martens

 shirt Zara, boots Dr.Martens 

Nirvana tank top H&M

My summer outfits

So sorry for the lack of update but at the moment the weather is shitty and everybody is so busy that I don't have too many chances to go out and take some photos. But I promise next month you will see a lot of new here because my good friend Kaye is coming back in a few days, she is such a great photographer, we may do some photoshoots. Also I will go to Beijing to visit my parents, hopefully we can have a great time. I'm looking forward to see the great wall, and taste nice food for sure, thats probably the most important thing 'cause I was born to eat.

19 comments:

  1. love your style! high waisted denim shorts and nirvana shirts are also in my closet :) And I'm saving up for a pair of dr martens, want them so badly! Have fun in Beijing visting your parents. I've been there once and I really enjoyed it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again! it's been a while and honestly I had been missing your posts :) I'm glad you are back! Those looks you put together look awesome. I hope you have a great time in Beijing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the outfits.

    Thx for stopping by. Wanna follow each other?

    Kiss,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all of these outfit sets - especially the last one, the shoes are to die for! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want all of this so bad! Share?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loooove these outfits! :o

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these outfits. Totally my style. The t-shirt in the first outfit is so cute!

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfits are really nice, love all your shorts!
    http://ziu-ziu3.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can't believe you only have 200 followers, your blog is amazing! i started reading it a few weeks ago, seriously i love your style!
    kisses from argentina!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your outfits rock :)

    xcocolienx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the shorts in the last outfit!:)

    http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post: I like the shorts of the first outfit so much!!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win a pair of sparkling earrings from Velanch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving comments.