Saturday, January 14, 2012

who loves the sun?

The Velvet Underground - Who Loves The Sun




shirt:H&M
sweater:H&M
shorts:local store
socks:Monki
boots:Dr. Martens
backpack:thrifted

Have I ever mentioned that I'm a super detective fiction fan?I was very excited about Sherlock's coming back!(the BBC show).
I love Sherlock Holmes and the series so much,he/it helped me to go through the hardest time when I was 16,and leaded me to the wonderland.
And about the show,I have to say I really love the concept,Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson in the 21st century,how funny.But at first I was a bit afraid that it was just another entertaining commercial thing(yeah,the movie),but after I watched the episode1 I have been wanting to see more!
And now the season2 have came out,I finished ep1 A Scandal In Belgravia & ep2 The Hounds of Baskerville already(I love the originals).I may talk about them next time(no spoiler I promise),I guess I just say too much in this post.



questions?


8 comments:

  1. Perfect!
    And Sherlock Holmes is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love your boots and how the red socks give life to your outfit. I love this style.

    I also like your blog. If you like my blog and follow me, I'll do the same x

    P.S. You have a great taste in music. Love the Velvet Underground and My Bloody Valentine is one of my favourite bands ever!
    http://paintmeinthelandscape.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute backpack <3
    :DD You look pretty in these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. God. How you layer is like perfection.

    littleivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, I don't love the sun but I sure love that song and the velvet underground. Lovely outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i absolutely love this outfit! your hair is so pretty too. fab.

    http://evanescenttoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving comments.